Sunday, May 21

 

I met hulk hogan!!

Today, for lunch, I went to my favorite mexican place on the beach. (Locals, let me hear it for Lime. Yeah, yeah!)

While I was munching away on my veggie taco, I looked up and saw this really buff guy. He seemed a little older but was in incredible shape. Normally at this point I'd look away and go back to enjoying my veggie taco. But something stopped me.

He had this crazy moustache. It was white-white. Made even more white because his skin was 100% Miami tan. So then I realized, HOLY CRAP, that's Hulk Hogan!

Okay, so saying that I "met" him might be a bit of an exaggeration. But still, it was pretty cool.

I also think I saw Nick Lachey at Lime last time I was there, but there was nobody else around to confirm the sighting so I won't claim it.


Comments:
whoa Jos. that's awesome. I was just watching his show today:)
 
WOAH Brother! I had no idea you noticed me. I saw you were eating a taco and did not want to disturb you. Listen Brother, when you take your vitamins and watch me on the tube you are living right.

Next time you see me Brother, speak up and scream out "Hulk Forever". Whoa!!!

Hulkster out.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?