Monday, June 5
H20
When you were little did any of you ever have to get your ears cleaned out? They use a big syringe full of water and blast it into your ear. Well I have little, tiny ears and so as a kid, when they were littler and tinier, I had to get them cleaned out.
Now if you've experienced this, you'll recongize the sensation I'm about to describe.
As the water is blasting into your ear you suddenly feel this bizarre feeling directly behind your eyeball. It's as if a cool breeze is rushing by. I suppose it would be more logical to say it's like a cool wave of water splashing by. Either way, it's an incredibly odd sensation.
WELL. It's been years since I've had a syringe of water in my ear, but today I had that sensation again!
But I've figured it out. Starting last week I've been making a concerted effort to drink more water. Anyway, I realized, my eyeballs are floating!
And I wonder how this is possible, when the recommended daily allowance is 2.5 liters and I can only bring myself to drink 1.5 liters. If my eyeballs are floating after 1.5 liters, I'm scared to imagine what would happen with the addition of another liter!
Anyway. I realize it's not a very travel-oriented post. But I just felt like sharing. Thanks for listening.
Now if you've experienced this, you'll recongize the sensation I'm about to describe.
As the water is blasting into your ear you suddenly feel this bizarre feeling directly behind your eyeball. It's as if a cool breeze is rushing by. I suppose it would be more logical to say it's like a cool wave of water splashing by. Either way, it's an incredibly odd sensation.
WELL. It's been years since I've had a syringe of water in my ear, but today I had that sensation again!
But I've figured it out. Starting last week I've been making a concerted effort to drink more water. Anyway, I realized, my eyeballs are floating!
And I wonder how this is possible, when the recommended daily allowance is 2.5 liters and I can only bring myself to drink 1.5 liters. If my eyeballs are floating after 1.5 liters, I'm scared to imagine what would happen with the addition of another liter!
Anyway. I realize it's not a very travel-oriented post. But I just felt like sharing. Thanks for listening.
Comments:
<< Home
Why are drinking more water? Is the water good there? Why do you have a coat on in your pictures? Is it cold there? I NEED to know.
Post a Comment
<< Home
