Thursday, June 8

 

Josie waz ere

I was waiting for the bus today after dinner, since I'm now such a metropolitan girl I even take the bus, and noticed some graffiti on the sign post. It read:

Angelina waz ere

And I couldn't help myself but giggle outloud. In America that would likely say "wuz here" because our teenagers are so hip and trendy they couldn't possibly spell "was" correctly. But apparently this graffiti proves that the English are even MORE hip and trendy than Americans.

And if you're familiar with the Ali G show, I bet you found it impossible to read "waz ere" without falling into his accent in your head. I constantly find myself eavesdropping on teenage Brits and laughing to myself about how they really do talk like Ali G.

Anyway, just my random thought that I felt might be worthy of a blog post.

In other news, I'm getting SO excited for Visitors 003 and 004 -- I can't wait!




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?