Tuesday, June 27
There's no place like home, there's no place like home...
And that's exactly where I'm headed!!
I fly home on Saturday, and while I've had a marvellous experience in London, I can not WAIT to be home. : )
I suppose that means the end of the blog. It's been fun.
Oh! Oh! Oh! Let's pretend it's like a yearbook!
Leave me a comment with your favorite highlights from the last 3 months. Or what you'd like to see in the last post -- whenever that may be!
Comments:
<< Home
I think my favorite highlight was my brother graduating college. And the goal that guy on Argentina scored against Mexico the other day in overtime, that was really something special.
Oh, wait, what? OHH. My favorite highlight from your blog. Right. Hmm. I still say nothing beats your beefeater picture and caption.
Oh, wait, what? OHH. My favorite highlight from your blog. Right. Hmm. I still say nothing beats your beefeater picture and caption.
Hum...I would say the topless dancers saluting the queen on her Birthday. Lord knows I was saluting her as well.....Hottie!
Post a Comment
<< Home
